K this post was actually typed on Wednesday while I was at work.
I couldn’t access to the internet at the shop as suntec’s wireless is screwed la n I felt like blogging so I actually did this on a Microsoft word. I know abit what-the-heck la but hah that was how bored I was. =
So since I’ve got nth much to blog and this was somehow done I my as well just post it larhs right. Hahas ..
There u gooo …..
Goodness gracious me!
Not only do I have to put up with all the naggings at home from mummy and daddy ..
Even at work! Gosh .. my ‘second mum’ is like nagging away non-stop(not to me at least) be it on politics or any of her personal issues.
It’s not the oldy version of nagging im hearing, but the younger version too.
This is what happens when u have too huge an age gap.
18 years difference?
That’s how I get my ‘second mum’ aka my lovely sister.
There’s this staff problem happening now so ..
Thou im not involved (like duh)
Im pretty sick of it!
Staff A talked to staff B abt staff C some not v nice stuff. Stupid staff B went to tell staff C abt it .. and yaaaa blah blah blah .. unhappiness and stuff.
Not only do I hear it from my sis on sundays at home as she tells my parents abt it, I hear it in the morning while having breakfast with my sis and bro-in-law before going to work, in the car on the way to whereva, n also in the shop.
Like so irritating keep hearing abt it. I just cant really stand repetitions. Study wise different. Im quite forgetful I wont deny.
But any other casual stuff it’s like goshhh ….
That’s y I actually dun really like to repeat myself.
I know Im pretty soft spoken at times.
Sometimes I needa repeat myself and that’s ok. (for just one more time)
If still cant catch me, hah! Forget it!
I know that’s quite irritating of me as well but arghh sorry larhs .. hahas that’s just me. Hahas!
Accept it or flare up at me.
(I know no one will bear to)
=D
return taggss .....
meiqi: hahas .. oh yea .. or rather walkaton! Hahas .. I know u enjoyed the walk too right .. =) was pretty cool huh! N so how .. did u make it in time for work? Hahas!!
Qiao: we just nv stop talking the moment we are side by side. Hahas .. like why are there so much stuff for us to crap? N haha .. even a bottle and a hp can entertain us. Run run! Relay!! Hahas .. but if we drop that hp ar .. then no more relay alrdy it wld be time for catching! And hid’s the catcher! Lols!
Hid: 3 hrs plus lors! What 2 hrs plus. We started off at 730pm I reached home at 11pm hahas!! I was being told off to blog larhs .. hahas .. so ya blog! Anw is was nice meetg for frens im so sorry to say but I forgot their names agn. But oh well .. ya u better not let them kinow I 4got their names! =
Sham: yea .. I know .. if u have a car, walking wont even cross ur mind larhs. That’s y but it’s like damn crap also my year onwards we can only get out license at the age of 21. IRRITATING! So we still have many many years to WALK! Argh!
Clayton: what?!?! Hahas .. nice? Yupps I know ..
James: of coz FIT ar! I only walked from toa payoh to my home with keat once and that was like the longest I’ve walked so far and I tot it was bad enuff until I walk from Newton to home! HIP man! And wahh dun say until like that lehs but reject. I wont lors! Er I guess. Dun wrong timing can alrdy. Hahas!
Link: awshh .. im pretty bored at work too .. aiyah it’s like that … oh well .. at least better than staying at home rotting away with no money rolling in .. lols. - 3:09 PM -
----------
