Wiped Out
Saturday, July 09, 2005

stupidly woke up at arnd 7am n went to sch .. when i was abt to reach sch they told me dun hafta go alrdy .. wont be involved in speech day alrdy .. CRAPS! waste my time~ not dat i want to be involved i seriously dun wan at all but da pt. is i dragged myself out of bed bcoz of u guys den last min say no more .. n u all were still sleeping at home -_-" oh well, so alicia, peiru, jia, lolo, weijen n i n genghui too decided to stay in sch n play~ later hongpeng n hanhui joined .. yupps .. hmm it really has been quite some time since we np pple get togeda n play some sports .. yay! so we started off with volleyball then basketball n juz b4 we leave sch, we had some competition on sprinting among ourselves hahas ..

jiajia had a heart to heart talk with da sec 3s n i accompanied her .. can say sort of debrief session also la .. yea .. blah blah blah .. juz hope da sec 3s will do well n do their best! working together n plss - PEACE! hahas

juz now in sch i was running up to da hall to watch the dance .. as i was running, i almost collided into soo keng .. he was coming down da bird cage fast n i was yea running and at da right angle we almost bang into eachother gosh we were SO close! .. we scared ourselves haha .. if either of us were juz one step faster, ohh nooo i dno what will happen alrdy hahas .. n we stood there luffing for a few seconds ..

was going to have prata for lunch .. we ordered drinks alrdy but not food yet .. den suddenly jia called n told us to go to her hse for BUFFET! dotx .. it was suppose to come tmr for her sis bday but they made a mistake so, they desperately needed pple to come n eat if not wasted .. so yea .. went to her hse for lunch~

At night
At night I lay and think of you
hoping my wishes and dreams come true
At night I wonder can this be the end
is this all that's left
At night I wish we could go to the way things were
At night I lay and cry about the things that happened and how it all ended
At night I lay and think of us, I mean you and I
At night I realize there's no more us
At night I dream of us together again
At night I wish for us to be together again
But in the morning I realize it was all..
At Night

People don't always feel the same way about us, as we feel about them.
- 9:50 PM -
----------